TRISHUL CONSULTANCY, LLC RESPECTS YOUR PRIVACY
Protecting your privacy is very important to us. Employers and Job seekers have trusted us with their staffing and employment needs, and we take our obligation to safeguard and secure your personal information very seriously. We want you to understand how we protect your privacy and when we collect and use your information.
- We obtain personal information from you directly, from your connections with us, and from third parties such as state motor vehicle departments, credit bureaus.
- We do not collect personally identifying information from you when you visit our website or online services unless you affirmatively provide it to us.
- We do not allow third parties to collect personally identifying information from your computer or mobile device when you visit our website or use our online services.
- We will not sell your information to third parties.
- Any third parties who perform services for us are required to safeguard any customer information and may only use it in connection with performing those services.
- We extensively secure and limit access to your information.
- We protect information about potential, current, and former clients, candidates, and employees.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Non-public personally identifiable information (“Information”) is information that identifies you and is not available to the general public. The following sections tell you more about how and when we collect your Information.
INFORMATION WE OBTAIN FROM YOU
During the ONLINE application, or employment forms, you may give us information such as your:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license number
- Date of birth
- Employment History
- Educational Background
- Emergency Contact
If you gave us your email address, TRISHUL CONSULTANCY, LLC may use it from time to time to notify you of such things as new services, special offers, or to confirm transactions. If you do not wish to be contacted by email for non-staffing or non-employment related communications, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions at the bottom of any TRISHUL CONSULTANCY, marketing email you receive.
If you are a newsletter subscriber, and wish to unsubscribe marketing email from TRISHUL CONSULTANCY, you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org,with the subject line “Update Email Preferences – Unsubscribe”. If you have not yet enrolled online, you will need to enroll with www.njaywork.com to update your email preferences.
INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES
We may receive Information about you from consumer reporting agencies, which provide us with motor vehicle reports, claim reports, and/or credit information where permitted by law. When you ask for a rate quotation, we may obtain credit information if permitted by applicable state law.
Our sales and service representatives do not have access to the details of your credit or credit report information. Other companies who view your credit report will not see the TRISHUL CONSULTANCY actual inquiry report. It will be visible only to you, if you want. Our inquiry will not affect your credit score or credit rating. If you commit to work with or employ with or by TRISHUL CONSULTANCY, we will also confirm your past work/employment history and educational history. As permitted by law, we may also review your motor vehicle record, criminal history, and/or credit information in connection with any employment need.
RIGHT TO ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to request access your personal information to ensure that it is accurate and current. You have also right to request corrections, amendments or deletion of the personal information that we have collected from or about you or otherwise in our possession, To do so, simply submit your request in writing or by email to TRISHUL’s office at email@example.com.
Your current location is only determined if you permit our services to do so. If you allow your location to be obtained using our website, app, or with a browser, we will use this information to return your estimated location. We use this information solely to distinguish your current location and not to identify you. TRISHUL CONSULTANCY, LLC do not automatically track your location.
THE INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE
Information about our customers or former customers, employees or former employees, and all applicants will only be disclosed as permitted or required by law. Information about you that has been collected is maintained in your files as records.
We use this information to process and service your employment or staffing needs; with your consent; or as directed by you. We may also disclose it to persons or organizations as necessary to perform transactions you request or authorize. Information about our former customers and about individuals who have obtained jobs from us is safeguarded to the same extent as Information about our current job seekers or customers.
Following are some examples of how we may disclose Information:
We must exchange Information about you with our officers, recruiters, agents, clients, customers, governments, insurance companies, attorneys, and other persons who are or will become involved in processing your application and servicing your employment or hiring needs or any contract you may make via this website. When you are involved in a hiring process, your application information is provided to our client or customers or the businesses for reviewing in reference to employment purpose.
We may share Information with persons or organizations that we have determined need the information to perform a business, professional, or staffing function for us. These include businesses that help us with administrative functions. If the law in your state permits, we may share Information with financial institutions with which we have a joint-marketing agreement. All of these entities are obligated to keep the Information that we provide to them confidential and to use the Information only for the purpose for which the Information was provided.
Information may be provided to organizations conducting actuarial research or audits. In this case, you will not be individually identified in any research report. The organization must agree not to redisclose the Information and the Information will be returned to us or destroyed when it is no longer needed.
We may also share your personal Information with other companies or individuals outside of TRISHUL CONSULTANCY, LLC and its subsidiaries in the following limited circumstances for other permitted purposes, including:
- with different staffing companies to get you a required employment
- we have your opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- among the TRISHUL CONSULTANCY contracted companies and other subsidiaries of TRISHUL CONSULTANCY, to offer you additional products and services
- with our sub-contractors, affiliates, credit bureaus, testing labs
- with staffing-support organizations that detect and prevent fraud
- with state staffing departments or other governmental or law enforcement authorities if required by law or to protect our legal interests or in cases of suspected fraud or illegal activities
- with consumer reporting agencies as permitted by law
- if ordered by a subpoena, search warrant or other court order
- we have a Good Faith Belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof,
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
- protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of TRISHUL CONSULTANCY, its subsidiaries, its users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Providing our staffing services to users
- Auditing, research, and analysis in order to maintain, protect, and improve our services
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network
- Developing new services
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We restrict access of your information to internal employees who we have determined need, in order to provide products or services to you. We train our employees to safeguard our customer and job seeker’s information, and we require them to sign confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements. We maintain strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Information from unauthorized access by third parties.
When you send email, fax or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our services.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE PRIVACY OR SECURITY CONCERNS
If you have a concern about privacy or security at TRISHUL CONSULTANCY, LLC, we want to hear about it by mail only.
Please write to us at:
TRISHUL CONSULTANCY, LLC
3535 Quakerbridge Rd, Suite 102,
Hamilton, NJ 08619