ATWORK Personnel is now hiring for an Administrative Assistant! This is an excellent opportunity to stretch your administrative skills with a great company! To be responsible for initiating and coordinating the clerical and secretarial functions required in effective implementation of administrative policies of a major academic or administrative unit and to direct the work of clerical employees in lower classifications.
As an Administrative Assistant, you must be a self-motivated, energetic, and ready to be a part of a growing office team. You must be a positive, customer-service-oriented team player who is also able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
You must present a professional image and great communication skills, both written and verbal. You will be responsible for many office duties. These duties include, but aren’t limited to:
- Drafts financial, statistical, narrative, and/or other reports as requested
- Independently composes reports and correspondence containing decisions that tend to establish precedents and which may commit a unit or superior to a course of action
- Interprets policies and procedures as established by superiors
- Coordinates the activities of, and provides semiprofessional service to, university committees
- Arranges, participates in, and implements, as directed, conferences and committee meetings
- Scheduling appointments, if necessary
- Working on a computer using mostly on Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel programs
- Office filing, Mail management and data entry
- Maintaining office email, phone and fax, if necessary
What We Need From You:
- Must have at least 2 years of recent Administrative/Clerical experience
- Must have at least an intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision
- Knowledge of general clerical procedures and protocol
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and/or background check
- Must be able to provide 3 positive work references
What You Will Receive:
At TRiSHUL, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client.
- Resume assistance
- Interviewing tips
- Direct Deposit
- Software training
- Skill Testing for improvement
- Referral Bonuses
- Insurance benefits, if eligible
Safe and secured online Hiring Process:
Step 1: Complete your online application,
Step 2: Complete phone interview and Video interview
Step 3: Complete Hiring Papers online.
Step 4: Our office will search right work for you and offer job.
Our candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are ATWORK for you! Apply today to complete hiring process with social distancing and start working ASAP.