ATWORK Personnel is now hiring for a reliable and precise account professional to help to properly maintain account payable information. The Accounts Payable Specialist will maintain current accounts and assist in invoicing functions. This is an excellent opportunity to stretch your accounting skills with a great company!
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you must be a self-motivated, energetic, and ready to be a part of a growing office team. You must be a positive, solutions oriented, highly organized team player who is also able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. This is a temp to hire position working with exceptional leadership and in a collaborative team environment.
You must present a professional image and great communication skills, both written and verbal. You will be responsible for many accounting duties. These duties include, but aren’t limited to:
- Reconcile payable reports for various accounts to keep accounts accurate
- Can work with vendors to resolve past due invoices and reconcile monthly statements
- ERP – SAP knowledge & experience preferred
- Analyze expense reports to assign payments to the proper cost centers
- Monitor all vendor payment agreements to find discounts that can be used to manage correct invoice amounts
- Responsible for paying all sales tax on appropriate invoices and making a note of each tax payment made
- Keep track of credits owed to the company and ensure all credits are properly applied to vendor payments
What We Need From You:
- Must have at least 2 years of recent Accounts Payable experience experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or related discipline
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel including Tables, Charts, and V-lookup
- Detail oriented and time management skills preferred
- Effective corporate communication skills
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision
- Strong Knowledge of general accounting procedures and protocol
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and/or background check
- Must be able to provide 3 positive work references
What You Will Receive:
At TRiSHUL, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and incentives as well as taking care to reward our employees.
- Resume assistance
- Interviewing tips
- Direct Deposit
- Software training
- Skill Testing for improvement
- Referral Bonuses
- Insurance benefits, if eligible
Safe and secured online Hiring Process:
Step 1: Complete your application,
Step 2: Complete phone interview.
Step 3: Complete Hiring Papers online.
Step 4: Our office will search right work for you and offer job.
Our candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are ATWORK for you! Apply today to complete hiring process with social distancing and start working ASAP.