- Create and maintain purchase orders
- Expense Reporting – Obtain/ track receipts to submit bi-weekly expense reports via Workday Expense for all company credit card transactions
- Submit invoices for vendors via email – Assist vendors via phone and email with invoice submission to accounts payable.
- Manage reports and statements in MS Excel with Macros, charts, & reports.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Proficiency using MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Report errors to management and help determine the resolution.
- Multi-task and handle consistent interruptions by emails, phone calls and the Operations team.
- Be very organized and detail oriented.
- Navigate on a computer and perform accurate data entry.
- Flexibly adapt to a changing environment.
- Work overtime as deemed necessary by management.
- Exhibit the daily commitment to quality and productivity.
- Meet or exceed company standards on attendance, punctuality, conduct, safety and security.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good problem-solving skills and Goal-oriented.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, multi-functional and multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet departmental objectives.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Basic computer skills.
- Proficiency using MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and Access).
- Must have a High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three years’ related experience and /or training, or equivalent combination
- Basic Accounting knowledge preferred
- MS Excel certification preferred
At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and incentives as well as taking care to reward our employees.
Benefits of the Administrative Assistant role include:
- Direct Deposit
- Software training and tutorials
- Resume assistance
- Interviewing tips