Full-Service staffing resources
As an entrepreneur, start working with @WORK to ensure your success by strategic workforce solution for enhance productivity, reduce costs, increase workforce flexibility, manage risk and save time.Most Small business owners are not aware of the tremendous benefits of leveraging the services of @WORK Personnel Services. Many owners have an unclear recollection of working with a temp in their corporate life in a larger company but are unaware of how @WORK, a staffing agency can help their smaller enterprises. Small Business owners, who have discovered the many advantages of using @WORK, are reaping the benefits of cost and time savings, work force flexibility, better access to top talent, less administrative work, and a better engaged workforce. When your goal is to expand your business, one of the primary needs is to recruit a good workforce. And for that you have two options: deal with the candidate selection process “in-house” or partner with a trustworthy staffing firm. This fundamental conclusion generally relies on cost for most business owners. Having said that, considering “hiring cost” not only include the cost of job postings/advertising, job fairs, interviewing, and testing but also add the cost of time, cost of a bad hire, and lost productivity costs.
Benefits to Partnering with TRiSHUL
1) Find quality talent
When searching for a temporary employee, @WORK Personnel Services knows your company’s needs and can select a qualified candidate. Our access to candidates that are experienced in your industry can alleviate the task of training.
@WORK often has a level of expertise that far exceeds the human resources departments in most small businesses. @WORK is more in tune with employment trends, law changes, and recruitment best practices because this is our core business.
3) Better Talent Pool
Many employers cannot compete with the larger businesses when it comes to pay, benefits, and recruitment tactics. As a result, they are left out of consideration by top performing talent. @WORK bridge the gap by leveraging their larger hiring power and transferring those benefits to their clients.
4) Cost Savings
Using @WORK is a cost-effective option for certain processes and positions within your company. Your cost savings will be realized by:
- Efficiency: Recruiting, screening and hiring a candidate takes a lot of time. Delegating these tasks to an expert will reduce the amount of time and expenses you spend on the hiring process. Hiring @WORK will also allow you to hire your new team member quickly and reduce down-time.
- Sourcing dollars:To find the right candidate for a job required to take lots of interviews and skill testing. That needed not only money but also more time and efforts for H R Manager or business owner. To find right candidates, you do need to spend money on job postings, advertising, job fairs, networking, interviewing, and testing. Recruiting for top talent takes an investment of time and recruitment sourcing dollars to reach your talent pool. @WORK have already set aside sourcing dollars for recruiting and searching every day the talent you need. You can leverage their dollars and save yours.
- Convert Fixed Costs to Variable Costs: For some positions in your company you could save money by converting your “Fixed Employee Cost” to Variable Employee Cost” for example, if your business has very little room for overhead costs but you still need employees to respond to customer orders. You could use @WORK, only when you had orders to fill. Even though you pay a mark-up on the hourly rate you wouldn’t have to carry the fixed employee costs when you didn’t have the work. Ask us to see a Cost Saving Report with using ATWORK
5) Time Savings
Turning to @WORK will relieve the pressure of finding a qualified candidate in a fast time crunch. @WORK is not only screen and interview the best candidates but also does background check and drug test to meet your business’ needs. Handing over the task of finding a strong employee to @WORK staffing specialists will save your company time and money in the long run.
6) Reduce Risk
When you engage the services of @WORK, you get the talent but not the HR overhead. The employee reports to you but you have no liability for workman’s comp, payroll taxes and unemployment claims. Hiring @WORK employee is also a better protection than hiring an independent contractor especially if that independent contractors is a one-man show.
7) Try Before Hire
By choosing to hire @WORK employee, you have the option to see if the individual could be a long-term fit for your company. Your next temp could be your next permanent asset that brings a unique skillset to your team.
As a business owner you can use @WORK employees as much or little as you need and have the flexibility to discontinue them once your work is complete. During slower times of the year you can downsize without going through painful layoffs. During busy times you will have access to great workers who can fill a vacancy in a matter of days.
9) Fill Position in a Timely Manner
If you have a member of your staff leave unexpectedly, you may need quality hired help as soon as possible. @WORK has several qualified candidates in your industry on hand to assist your company’s needs. You could be meeting your new temporary employee in 2 to 3 business days.
Partnering with a new staffing service can be always challenging! Whether it’s due to labor turnovers, unpredictable demand, labor rules amendments or internal staffing challenges, staying productive and operating most favorable way, can be hard.
Our pre-placement “MEASURE-UP” & post-placement “5-STEP QUALITY CHECK” programs ensures that our clients receive the Highest Quality Service.
Measure-Up program for pre-placement:
- Assignment Job Titles & Descriptions reviewed
- Key staff introductions made
- Formal Staffing Proposal submitted/approved
- Client-Specific Screening is confirmed
- Client Safety Partnership instituted
- Candidate Submission & Selection occur
- Assignment begins
5-Step Quality Check
After assignment of an employee, we conduct extensive follow-up to ensure complete satisfaction for client by
5-step quality check, that communication strategy includes:
On the first day of every new assignment, and about 90 minutes prior to the start of the assignment, we call our employee to confirm that they have all relevant job-related details, and that they will arrive on time. This contact helps to improve punctuality and preparedness.
Within the first 10 minutes of a new assignment, we conduct an arrival check to confirm the employee arrived at workplace on time and prepared for their assignment.
At the end of the second day of the assignment, we conduct a performance evaluation with the department to confirm that our employee has performed the job as per client’s expectation or satisfaction.
At the end of the first month of any long-term assignment, we check with immediate supervisor or manager to confirm the employee’s punctuality, efficiency and productivity during the assignment.
On each completion of the assignment / contract, we ask to complete assignment survey to check our service effectiveness and usefulness.
We value our client partnerships.
We are @WORK for you!
We don’t leave our client hanging once the assignment starts!
100% PLACEMENT GUARANTEE
We strongly believe that our measure-up program and 5-Step Quality Check are for to provide better service to client and employee both. And to ensure that we are offering 100% client satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of any of our employee placement, fell free to inform us in writing within 3 days of the original start date of the particular employee, and we will replace the employee free of cost or not bill you for that period.